In today's challenging business-for-sale market, buyers expect some form of seller financing. But if you aren't careful, seller financing could sink you. Read more
As a small business owner, the best thing you can do for your business is to start building business value now. Read more
A successful small business sale begins with a solid grasp of business valuation. Here's what you need to know to set your company at the right price. Read more
You may recognize many of the firms on this ranking of most successful VC firms. But there are a few noteworthy surprises, too. Read more
Selling a business can be a complicated process. But don't forget about your customers--the people who will continue to patronize the business after you're long gone. Read more
Recent Exit Strategies Articles
Dale Carlsen, founder of the Sleep Train, says his company's profits have grown 600 percent since he gave 25 percent of it to his employees. Watch video
Ownership transitions can be tricky. Don't exclude the backbone of the business--your employees. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business