Sales of small businesses with revenues of about $350,000 rose eight percent in the second quarter of 2011 over the same period last year, but the news isn’t quite as good as it sounds. Read more
Financing a Purchase
How many employees say they learn more about their jobs from their co-workers than their bosses? Read on for these and other statistics. Read more
The credit crunch has led to an increase in seller financing, asset-based lending and alternative sources of capital for buyers. Read more
In a tight economy, good credit is key to expanding your business. Here are a few tips to keep your credit on track. Read more
Even the most self-sufficient start-ups need a hand. Here are some pointers to make the most of free and cheap resources around you. Read more
Recent Financing a Purchase Articles
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business