Serial entrepreneur Howard Leonhardt talks about his plans to start a new kind of stock exchange that will cater to start-ups and small business. Read more
Financing a Small Business
Recent Financing a Small Business Articles
The social influence measuring start-up raises a reported $30 million. Among its plans: to develop a mobile app. Read more
Closing a first round of funding is a major achievement. But you won't see any cash for months. What do you do until then? Read more
Balancing competing demands is just part of being an entrepreneur. But what do you do when your customers square off against your investors? Read more
As much as VCs may complain about 'froth' in the market, a new survey shows that they don't expect it to go away soon. And they pick New York over Boston as ... Read more
It’s a debate that won’t die, but one female tech entrepreneur says, forget gender. If you can't get money, you're making one of these four mistakes. Read more
Four bills are up for consideration, including ones that allow up to $2 million from crowd-funding sites. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business