Here's how mediocre employees can take down a business. Don't let it happen to you. Read more
Firing and Layoffs
It's a crazy competitive world out there--you can't afford to have employees who aren't cutting it. Read more
What happens when an employee makes a conflict public? One entrepreneur weighs the pros and cons of firing an employee. Read more
An employee's habits may be odious to you, but be careful before taking disciplinary action--they may be protected by law. Read more
Inappropriate behavior? Screaming matches? Sometimes the best thing you can do for your staff as a whole is to fire the jerks. Read more
Recent Firing and Layoffs Articles
Ken Schiller, co-founder of Texas restaurants Rudy's and Mighty Fine Burgers, recommends you hire slow and fire fast. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business