The "Sales Source" blog had a great year in 2013, reaching more readers than ever before. Here are the columns that you, the readers, liked the most last year:
- 17 Ways to Be Happier at Work--It's not difficult to experience more joy at work. You just need to know the rules.
- All Great Entrepreneurs Have This --Management skills don't make an entrepreneur great.
- 10 Eye-Opening Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read--These books reveal the truth of how organizations really work, and it's not pretty.
- 2 Sentences That Engage Customers--To get customers interested in what you're selling, make your sales message about your customers.
- 10 Thoughts That Can Super-Motivate You--The true difference between success and failure is your ability to get and keep yourself motivated.
- How to Sound Confident (Even if You're Not)--Give your great ideas the verbal boost they deserve with these six tips.
- 9 Core Beliefs of Truly Horrible Bosses--The worst managers have a fundamentally broken understanding of workplace, company, and teams.
- 10 Things Every Customer Wants--Surprisingly, the best price and best value is at the bottom of the customer's priority list. See what's at the top.
- Rule No. 1: Get to the Point--If you've got something to say, say it in as few words as possible.
- 3 Words That Create Instant Credibility--Being a know-it-all is a great way to make people question your common sense.
Have a great End-of-Year and an even better New Year. I've got lots of cool stuff ready for next month, so stay tuned!
Like this post? If so, sign up for the free Sales Source newsletter.