How to Set Strategy and Be an Effective Leader
How to develop a winning team, put together a successful growth strategy, and build a great board of directors.
- Growth Strategies of Inc. 500
- Meet some of the fastest-growing private companies in America, and learn the secrets of managing hypergrowth from the talented entrepreneurs who run them.
- Building a Great Board
- Want a great board of directors? This Inc.com guide contains some of our best resources for entrepreneurs who are ready to recruit outside directors for their boards.
- Buying a Franchise
- Buying your own franchise is one way to break into the entrepreneurial ranks and become your own boss. If you're considering a franchise, this collection of tools and tips will help you find the ideal business.
- Developing Winning Teams
- Use this collection of tips and techniques -- the best inc.com has to offer -- to help you attract team players and build strong teams.
- Employee Ownership
- Sharing business ownership with employees is hot these days. Use this collection of articles to help you learn about the types of equity plans available to your growing company.
- Ethics and Entrepreneurship
- Building a company means making complex decisions to which there are no right and wrong answers -- just ethical consequences. This guide explores how entrepreneurs incorporate ethics into everything from daily decisions to their company mission statements.
- Franchising for Growth
- Thinking of expanding your business through franchising? This inc.com guide offers practical tips and techniques as you consider the decision.
- Thinking of taking your company public? Here's what you need to know.
- Motivating Employees
- Employee motivation can be as individual as the people who work for you. We've gathered the best and most interesting techniques used by successful entrepreneurs so that you can find out what inspires your employees and figure out a way to give it to them.
- Improve Your Communication Skills
- In this Inc.com guide, we share expert methods for enhancing speeches, presentations and communications in general.
- Study up on these key elements of leadership: communication, delegation, and team building.
- Finding the Perfect Business Partner
- The right business partner could help your company achieve success beyond your wildest dreams. The wrong partner could lead you into bankruptcy. Gain an understanding of the financial, legal, and personal issues affecting business partnerships.
- Open-Book Management
- Explore the pros and cons of opening your books to employees.
- Selling a Business
- Selling a small business has never been easy, and in today's economy it has become even harder. This guide offers Inc.com's best advice on the subject to help increase your chances of surviving the sales process and selling your business.
- The Innovation Factor: The Series
- A collection of articles from Inc's 2002 three-part series on innovation.
- Waking Up to War
- As the Bush Administration begins its strikes on Baghdad, the nation's business owners reflect on what war means to them personally and to their businesses.
- Leading Through a Crisis
- Use this Inc.com guide to help you face the challenges of managing your business during a crisis.
PRINT THIS ARTICLE