How-To | Running a One-Person Business
- Choosing a Form for Your Business
- Trying to choose the right structure for your business? This Inc.com guide brings together our site's best articles on corporate form options, from sole proprietorships to C corporations.
- Customer-Driven Marketing
- Get ideas on generating referrals, using references, and stimulating word-of-mouth marketing to build your business with the Inc.com guide to Customer-Driven Marketing.
- Getting Paid
- Get advice on dealing with slow-paying clients -- including managing accounts receivables, invoicing, and tips for soloists -- in this collection of resources.
- Overcoming Burnout
- Exhaustion is an inevitable part of entrepreneurial life. This inc.com guide includes some of our best resources for helping you conquer burnout.
- Setting Up a Home Office
- There are many practical, financial, and psychological benefits of working from home. Inc.com has brought home all our best articles and resources on setting up shop at home.
- Writing a Business Plan
- Learn how to write a business plan faster, with online resources, free business plan software, and web-based advice for the small business entrepreneur.
- Starting Up on a Shoestring
- Discover tips and strategies for launching your business with little or no money at all.
- Tax Strategies
- A little advanced planning can help you reduce your tax obligations and lessen the anxiety of tax time.
- Got a great idea but not sure how to obtain a patent for it? This collection of tips and tools can help you get started.
- Marketing on the Web
- This Inc.com guide contains the best resources our site offers about marketing on the Web.
- Success Stories
- Get a little inspiration from entrepreneurs who've made it big.
PRINT THIS ARTICLE