How-To | Business Travel
Feb 1, 2006
- Covering T&E Expenses
- Tips on using an accountable plan for travel and entertainment expenses. It will save you and your employees money.
- How To Go on Vacation
- When you're on vacation, be accessible, but don't try to problem-solve. If you've done your job as a CEO, your business should be able to run without you.
- Tips on Tipping
- Our road warriors offer some guidelines for tipping.
- Road Warrior's Guide to Pit Stops
- With the ubiquity of Kinko's and others, local business service support is always nearby.
- Global Airlines
- Discount airlines have become an international hit. See our list of who is flying.