Internet in Business mentor Bradley Feld responds to the following question from an inc.com visitor: What is the typical composi... Read more
How to Incorporate
Recent How to Incorporate Articles
Running a One-Person Business mentors Paul and Sarah Edwards respond to the following question from an inc.com reader: My wife a... Read more
Have you ever been to a Web site and had an all-around excellent experience? The site was easy to use, the checkout was flawless, and when you had to call... Read more
Jennifer Lawton, an Internet in Business mentor at inc.com, responds: I think it does both of those things. It's an inexpensive pl... Read more
Law & Taxation mentor Barbara Weltman responds: As the sole owner, your choices are limited to sole proprietorship, S corporation,... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business