Are you an autocrat like Jack Welch or a nurturer like Tony Hsieh? Here's how leadership has evolved over the last 30 years. Read more
How to Lead
Recent How to Lead Articles
Inc. editor-at-large Leigh Buchanan interviews the unlikely pair who lead the fast-growing oft-hiring designer-jewelry maker. Read more
As a leader, you need to articulate your clear-cut implementation plan. The second in a seven-part series on the power of communication. Read more
Oreck used to be one of the biggest names in the vacuum cleaner business. Ten years after he sold his company, David Oreck reflects on what happened. Read more
You can make convincing points if you're logical, rational, and data-driven. The first in a seven-part series on leadership communication styles. Read more
North Korea's Kim Jong-un may be a despot, but his succession problems probably look a lot like yours. Read more
Don't just go with the majority opinion. Here's why. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals