A company name with a non-matching domain name may spell disaster for your business. Read more
How to Register or Buy a URL
Gone are the days when .com and .net were your only options when registering a URL for your business. Here are some tips for developing a domain extension strategy. Read more
Safeguarding your presence on the Internet requires ongoing vigilance to uncover the schemes of unscrupulous characters. Read more
Ask Inc. is an open forum for entrepreneurs to ask questions and get answers. Join the conversation. Read more
Just started a new business and don't know whether to incorporate as an LLC, S-corporation, or sole proprietorship? Have no fear. Read blog
Recent How to Register or Buy a URL Articles
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business