Just started a new business and don't know whether to incorporate as an LLC, S-corporation, or sole proprietorship? Have no fear. Read blog
How to Set Up a C Corp
Converting a company to a C Corp involves more paperwork and red tape, and you could face double taxation. Do the benefits outweigh the risks? In some cases, yes. Read more
If you are starting a business, or you already run one but haven't thought strategically about its legal structure--S Corp, C Corp, or LLC--you need to take this matter seriously. Read more
The right business structure can save you money—and headaches Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business