With its new Startup Visa program, Canada's hoping to lure foreign entrepreneurs. But what do start-ups stand to gain? Read more
Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Steve Jobs, is pushing hard for the passage of the Dream Act. Here's why it's good for entrepreneurs. Read more
Venture capitalist Guy Kawasaki explodes the notion that entrepreneurs care only about lower taxes and regulation. Watch video
uTest founder Doron Reuveni faces a shortage of tech talent, plus difficulties getting his co-founder to the U.S. Watch video
After much misfortune, Zia Islam moves to the U.S. and starts Zantech IT Services, now no. 21 on the Inc. 500. Read more
Recent Immigration Regulation Articles
Pending legislation would allow foreign entrepreneurs to stay in the U.S. if backed by angels or VCs -- and if they can create jobs. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business