1. How would you assess the overall business climate?
2. In the next six months, do you expect the overall business climate will:
3. How would you assess the current strength of your business?
4. During the next six months, your business will:
5. How many new employees have you hired in the last six months?
6. How many employees do you intend to hire in the next six months?
7. How many workers have you laid off in the last six months?
8. Are you planning to reduce your workforce in the next six months? If so, by how by many workers?
9. How do your sales from the last six months compare to the same period last year?
10. How much have your sales increased in the last six months compared to the same period last year?
11. Have you sought and received funding in the last six months?
12. What type of funding did you receive?
13. Do you plan to seek funding within the next six months?
14. What type of funding are you looking for?
15. How optimistic are you that you will receive funding?
16. Bonus Question: What has been the most challenging part of running your business in the past three months?
Read more recent articles by Inc. staff:
To Build a Strong Team, Know Your Own Limitations
Doing More With Less Funding
Master Social Media for Business
Pivot Hard and Fast