Inc. 500|5000 Application Guide
It only takes a few minutes to apply for the Inc.500|5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America. Deadline to apply is April 30th! Don't miss it!
Reasons to Apply
- Recognition as an entrepreneurial leader
- Visibility and Media Exposure in local, national and trade media outlets
- Network Opportunities with your industry peers, readers and the Inc. editorial staff.
If you're proud of your company's achievements, you owe it to yourself — and to your employees — to apply for the Inc.500|5000 list.
To qualify for the 2013 Inc. 500|5000, your company must meet each of the following qualifications:
- Be privately-owned, based in the United States, independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Have started earning revenue by March 31st, 2009
- Had revenue no less than $100,000 in 2009
- Had revenue no less than $2,000,000 in 2012
- Revenue in 2012 exceeds revenue in 2009
There are a few limited exceptions to the requirements. Please call our team with any questions about eligibility at 212-389-5505 (toll free at 800-248-0308).
How To Apply for the Inc. 500|5000
Complete the simple online application form by April 30, 2013
Once your online form is completed and your $125 payment is received, we'll send you a Revenue Certification Form, to be co-signed by your firm's CEO and a qualified certifier.
- Application Deadline is April 30th, 2013.
- In July 2013, companies will be notified via email as to whether they made the list.
- In Mid-August, CEOs of honoree companies will receive packets by mail informing them of their Inc. 500|5000 rank
- The September issue of Inc., profiling the top 500 of the Inc. 500|5000, will hit newsstands starting on 8/16.
- On August 21, we will publish the full Inc. 500|5000 list on Inc.com.
- Join us to accept your award in person along with other Inc. 500|5000 honorees, alumni, elite speakers, and other business leaders at the 2013 Inc. 500|5000 Conference and Awards Ceremony, October 10 - October 12, 2013, in Washington, DC.
- Inc. helps you celebrate with year-round regional events led by high-profile business leaders, exclusive private company research and more.
PRINT THIS PAGEEMAIL THIS PAGE