The Case for the Virtual Company
Dell: The Case for the Virtual Company
Ten years ago, technology made virtual companies possible. Today, advances in everything from virtualization to cloud computing will change not just where business is done but also how. Entrepreneurs are ideally positioned to extend their reach and effectiveness while maintaining the humblest of physical presences. Experience firsthand this new workplace, and learn best practices to take your company virtual.
Stephen Felice, president of Consumer, Small and Medium Business at Dell, discusses these trends.
From shocking marketing campaigns to mastering social media, the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 share the secrets to their rapid growth.
- Inc. 5000: 5 Companies at Work
- The Top 10 Job Creators
- Top 10 Companies by Revenue
- Top 10 Companies by Growth Rate
- Hot Spots: Top 10 States
- Hot Spots: Top 10 Metro Areas
- The Top 10 American Indian-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Asian-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Black-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Indian-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Latino- and Hispanic-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Woman-Run Companies
Live Chats & Inc.500|5000 Videos
PRINT THIS ARTICLE