The crowdfunding platform initially aimed to help independent makers and entrepreneurs. What happens when brands with deeper pockets invade? Read more
Recent Innovation Articles
The Lean Startup author weighs in on the best ways to build momentum for a new company--and improve your product in the process. Read more
The PayPal co-founder, early Facebook investor, and Founders Fund managing partner explains the most famous deal that never happened--and what luck had to do... Read more
The flamboyant entrepreneur, on the run from U.S. prosecutors, Skyped in to SXSW today to plead his case. Read more
What will help women founders seeking start-up financing? A focus on the investor return. Read more
John Mackey believes capitalism is in the midst of an identity crisis. Here's how he plans to fix it. Read more
Yuri Milner, the billionaire Russian investor who owns 2 percent of Facebook, has pioneered a new type of investment strategy. Clearly, it's working. Read more
Are you wired to win? Or just not to lose? Read more
Now, the Reddit co-founder keeps getting asked: When are you going to run for Congress? Read more
Bre Pettis, the founder of MakerBot, believes we're on the brink of the next industrial revolution in which everyone can become a maker. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals