The first-ever satellite office for the United States Patent and Trademark Office will open in July. Here's what it means for Detroit. Read more
Recent Intellectual Property Articles
What if you were negotiating with Apple and didn't know it? Large companies can mask their identities. Here's how to uncover them. Read more
Inc.com columnist Jeff Haden is taking your start-up questions. Up this week: How to handle an employee who won't agree to a non-compete. Read more
Use Google's General Trademark Complaint Form to stop competitors from infringing on your brands online. Read more
This article is the final installment of a two-part series. Read part one Read more
Some of the coolest inventors are people you probably don't know. Seemingly simple ideas took a lot of creativity and technological prowess. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business