How to get Series A funding; Steve Wozniak's grim predictions for cloud computing, and more news for start-ups and small business.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak
1. Want Series A Funding? Get 10 Million Users
2. Apple Eyeing Pinterest Rival The Fancy
3. Steve Wozniak: Cloud Computing Will Cause 'Horrible Problems'
4. Twitter Hacks: Both Reuters & Gizmodo Accounts Compromised
5. More Mobile Payment Options for Small Companies
6. Fashion Statements of Silicon Valley
7. $1.1 Billion in Funding for Space Development Companies
8. Time to Rethink the Stigma for Tech Companies Led By Couples?
9. eBay Tests Out Same-Day Delivery for Small Business
10. Congress Calls Recess Before Making Cybersecurity Decision
11. Time Management for Small Business Owners [INFOGRAPHIC]
12. Yahoo Strategy Guru Jim Heckman Leaves
Read more recent articles by Jillian D'Onfro:
SoulScarf: Combining Fashion and Philanthropy
Tough Calls & Big Risks: Mark Kelly's Decision-Making Tips
A Brand Strong Enough to Withstand Controversy
Porn Industry Gets a Kickstarter of Its Own
JILLIAN D'ONFRO is an editorial intern whose work has previously appeared in Making Music Magazine and Dig Boston, an alternative weekly newspaper.@jillianiles