Hesitant about taking the plunge into entrepreneurship? Consider doing it part-time. Here are five tips to help you. Read more
Launching a Second Business
Your hired experts and own personal research are essential tools for success when purchasing a small business in another country. Read more
Buy fearlessly, sell ruthlessly, repeat regularly. How Richard Heckmann takes struggling companies and sells them for billions Read more
Paul Graham's business school and investment fund, Y Combinator, has launched 145 companies -- for a lot less money than you would think Read more
John Scharffenberger is a crucial part of the gourmeting of America. He got his start making fine chocolate and now he plans to create an American version of Iberian ham. Read more
Recent Launching a Second Business Articles
"I wanted to be a billionaire," says the man responsible for your Jägermeister headache. At age 85 he stunned the liquor industry by getting his wish. Read more
Once exotic, serial entrepreneurs are everywhere these days. From their tolerance for failure to their creative use of resources to their sense of when to le... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals