How you pay your employees is governed by federal law. Violating it is easy, so be careful. Read more
Maybe you think that problems can't infect your company because you've got clearly stated rules against them. Boy, are you in for a surprise. Read more
So you're not a lawyer, but successful entrepreneurs know the ins and outs of the law. Here's what you need to know. Read more
When is doing what you love just a hobby...and when should you take the leap to start your own endeavor? Read more
If you need a disguise to learn the truth about your company, you're doing something wrong. Here's how to do it right. Read more
Recent Legal Issues Articles
Attention Silicon Valley: Trying to keep headhunters at bay by suppressing news of a takeover is likely to backfire. Read more
Yes, it's possible to make weapons with 3D printers. So should companies continue to sell them? Read more
Internet television streaming service Aereo isn't the first start-up to wage a high-profile lawsuit. Here's what the past can teach you. Read more
You probably can't offer 16 weeks of paid leave. Here's what you can do. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals