Even small businesses may find themselves subject to employment laws designed to cover big firms. So know the law. Read more
So you're not a lawyer, but successful entrepreneurs know the ins and outs of the law. Here's what you need to know. Read more
Think the First Amendment protects you and your business when you write about yourself? Not exactly. Here's what you need to know to cover your legal bases. Read more
If you're using contractors because they are cheaper than employees, you may be in big trouble. Read more
Ready to take the leap into entrepreneurship? Make sure you master these concepts first. Read more
Recent Legal Issues Articles
Yes, it's possible to make weapons with 3D printers. So should companies continue to sell them? Read more
Internet television streaming service Aereo isn't the first start-up to wage a high-profile lawsuit. Here's what the past can teach you. Read more
You probably can't offer 16 weeks of paid leave. Here's what you can do. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business