The bill, which includes a $30-billion loan fund, is now all but guaranteed to pass. Read more
Recent Legal Issues Articles
PR firm Reverb Communications posted phony positive reviews on iTunes without revealing it was being paid to do so. Read more
Breaking down what the decades-old act means for small businesses. Read more
An Iowa woman takes a stand against her employer on privacy -- and loses her job for it. Read more
Many start-ups use their Social Network contacts to find additional workers. Why not? Someone's friend of a friend is probably that chef, programmer or ad... Read more
A new Supreme Court ruling says employees' text messages are open to company scrutiny. Read more
The IRS plans to audit the worker classification practices of 6,000 randomly selected companies, many of them small businesses. Here's what you need to know. Read more
A pizza restaurant raises hackles – and consciousness – about corporate social media policies by letting a waitress go for ranting about a customer. Read more
The Swiss pharmaceutical company's total damages bill could top $1 billion - a figure meant to deter it and anyone else from discrimination in the future. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business