Mark Warner made millions in wireless, was elected governor of Virginia, and left office with his pro-business bona fides intact despite having raised taxes.... Read more
Recent Legal Issues Articles
From charitable donations to college savings plans, the new pension law goes beyond defined benefits for employees. Read more
MISCOR Group ranked No. 128 and reported sales of $46.3 million in 2005. Read more
The state will raise its wage to $8 an hour, angering some small businesses. Read more
Congress served up some good news and not-so-good news for entrepreneurs this past session. Read more
President Bush instructed federal agencies to limit the seizure of private homes and businesses. Read more
Pending Mayor John Street's signature, the city will join New York and Washington in requiring smoke-free workplaces. Read more
The CEO of Louisville, Ky.-based iGate recently pleaded guilty to bribery. Read more
International Profit Associates has also come under scrutiny because of its political contributions. Read more
As hundreds of thousands of immigrants and supporters took to the streets, some of their employers also joined in. Read more
The law is designed to reduce the number of unsolicited fax advertisements that businesses receive. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business