As the earth completes yet another revolution around the sun, it's time for reflection. What did you learn about the state of the entrepreneurial union in 2003?
1. When George W. Bush spoke at JS Logistics to promote American small businesses, what went awry?
2. After Philadelphia mayor John Street praised "Joe-Joe" Terrell, a local T-shirt merchant, for his "entrepreneurial bent," what did local newspapers reveal?
3. All 6,000 Segways were recalled because of:
4. After the war, the U.S. earmarked $20 million to teach Iraqi entrepreneurs:
5. A pair of entrepreneurs, Kelly Kimball and Scott Mednick, waded into the California recall as candidates to push their product, which is:
6. Estel Wood "Ed" Kelley, who died at age 86, made his fortune on:
7. A.A. "Bud" Colebrooke, 78, a Tennessee entrepreneur, repaid his hometown of Medford, Mass., $100,000. What did he feel he owed them for?
8. According to Personal Branding magazine, which celebrity was not in the top five "Best Personal Brands" for 2003:
7 Signs You’re Not Entrepreneur Material
Indulge Your Way to Self-Discipline
8 Best Industries for Starting a Business
The Best Age to Start a Business Is Not 25
How to Make Money in Your Sleep