The Well-Balanced Life
It turns out that a better life can lead to a better business. Inc. suggests three paths to getting more out of each.
You started a company to control your destiny, but somewhere along the way it started controlling you. The business you built may be thriving, but at the expense of having a life. The good news: It's not impossible to have both a high-quality career and an even higher-quality life. The entrepreneurs on the following pages figured out how.
- The Turnaround
- How a life plan charted the course of one company and its owner. By Donna Fenn.
- Not sure how to devise your own life plan?
- Use this worksheet to help get you on your way to developing a life plan that benefits you personally and benefits your business.
- Got Game?
- When life makes you want to call a time-out, perhaps it's time to call in a coach. By Jess McCuan.
- Need help getting your life into shape?
- Resources to help you get your life into shape. Stephanie Clifford
- Paid Time Off
- Avocations become side businesses for entrepreneurs mixing work and pleasure. By Stephanie Clifford.