How I Did It: The 2006 Inc. 500
Inc.'s popular How I Did It feature, times 11. The leaders of Inc. 500 companies from a breadth of industries talk about their paths to success.
By Inc. staff | Sep 1, 2006
How I Did It: Profiles From the 2006 Inc. 500
- The Number 1 Company: Litle & Co.
- Josh Linkner, CEO, ePrize
- Morgan Lynch, CEO, Logoworks
- Chris Chen, CEO, Segue Electronics
- Jeff Grady, President, Digital Lifestyle Outfitters
- Steven Sliwa, CEO and president, The Insitu Group
- William Teel, CEO, 1 Source Consulting
- Noreen King, CEO, Evolve Manufacturing Technologies
- Clint Greenleaf,CEO, Greenleaf Book Group
- Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com
- Bruce Moore, CEO, ARES International Security