Getting Your Money's Worth
Pay-for-placement deals can help remove some of the mystery from your company's PR bills. Here's a sampling of charges from PayPerClip, a performance-based PR firm in Califon, New Jersey.
- $400 Brief airing on a TV news show in a small market
- $1,000 Radio segment broadcast on 25 or more stations
- $2,000 Significant coverage in a small trade magazine
- $2,600 Full feature, including a link to your site, on CNET.com
- $8,900 Full feature in The Wall Street Journal
PRINT THIS ARTICLE