How to Bring Marketing and Recruiting Together
- Think of every "help wanted" listing as a marketing opportunity. It's as important to promote your brand as it is to explain what type of employee you're looking for.
- Treat every job candidate like a potential customer. Every hiring manager should spend a few minutes during an interview making a concise but direct sales pitch.
- Involve your youngest employees in the interview process. Younger employees, with thoughts of Google in their minds, are more interested in employer brands.
- Look for ways to promote recruiting events as you would promote a product launch or winning an award.
- Sponsor community-oriented events. Charity walks and bike rides, for example. You can distribute recruiting materials while identifying your business with good deeds.
PRINT THIS ARTICLE