All Together Now
Here are a few of the growing number of technologies designed to make software programs share information.
- Scribe It's designed to pair programs such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, but it can be jiggered to pair others.
Price: $4,000 and up, depending on which programs you want to link
- DataSync This open-source application links up other open-source applications (such as Zimbra and Joomla) so that you can access them all with a single sign-on.
Price: Free to download, and up to about $40 a month per user for a hosted version with tech support
- Jitterbit This open-source program, which has a drag-and-drop interface, is ready-made to merge a variety of programs and databases.
Price: Free to download, $10,000 a year and up for tech support
- Microsoft BizTalk Server This software for servers can hook up large enterprise applications. It plays well with other Microsoft offerings such as Office and SharePoint.
Price: $8,499 for the standard version, $34,999 for the enterprise version
- SnapLogic This open-source program is designed to connect Web-based applications, like Salesforce, to other Web-based or desktop applications.
Price: Free to download, $7,500 a year and up for support