They're weird. They're funny. And they're incredibly powerful marketing tools. Here are seven campaigns that caught fire online, going wildly viral. View slideshow
Recent Managing Creativity Articles
Amber Rae is pounding the street about the Domino Project's innovative new publishing model. And in her spare time she's awakening individuals' passion and p... Read more
Adrian Slywotzky has written noteworthy business bo... Read more
A graduate from Harvard's Law and Business schools, Adrian Slywotzk... Read more
Cal McAllister and Ian Cohen are the founders of the advertising agency, Wexley School for Girls. Watch video
Idea Village, a New Orleans-based not-for-profit that helps support local entrepreneurs, is helping rebuild its city's economic devastation by organizing a s... Read more
A growing industry will help you keep tabs on—and stay ahead of—your company's competition. A guide to ethically gathering data on your rivals Read more
Diverse teams can produce better results for your company. Here's how to incorporate diversity—and individuality—to create a more innovative business. Read more
How to sell your ideas to the people who matter. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals