Inc. Live: Richard Branson says to think about the big picture, you have to delegate the nitty gritty tasks to someone you trust. Watch video
Managing Multiple Brands
What were the best and worst branding efforts of the year? From rebrandings to advertising, Inc. columnist Geoffrey James reveals his picks. Read more
Want a valuable lesson on branding? Understand what one of the biggest consumer-facing companies has done wrong. Read more
When it comes to branding, the larger danger is spending too much, rather than spending too little. Read more
By the time Norm's new hotel opens, it will have been booked for the next three years, and therein lies an important lesson for any entrepreneur. Read more
Recent Managing Multiple Brands Articles
With a diversity of products, how do you keep your brand name pure? It's all about who your brand resonates with and why. Read more
The pioneer of boutique hotels continues to grow through stellar customer care and eco-friendly practices. Read more
"I wanted to be a billionaire," says the man responsible for your Jägermeister headache. At age 85 he stunned the liquor industry by getting his wish. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business