The Search Engine Optimization Services Contract is an agreement between a company and a search engine optimization services provider which states the terms of engagement, content creation process, the payment of fee and the terms, termination grounds and procedures, nondisclosure obligations and representations of the originality of each party's intellectual property. The Search Engine Optimization Services Contract is customizable to fit your company’s specific usage. View tool
Tools on Managing Technology
The Software Development Agreement is a contract between a company and a software developer which outlines terms and conditions in which a software developer develops a piece of software for a company’s individual use. The Software Development Agreement provides for payment provisions, the developer transferring all of his/her/its rights to the software developed and a dispute resolution. This form is customizable to fit your company’s specific needs. View tool
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals