Here's how Dave Kerpen, the CEO of Likeable Local, recommends you get started with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Watch video
Recent Managing Technology Videos
William Cyr, the CEO of Sunny Delight Beverages, talks about how social media has changed marketing to teens. Watch video
On social networks, you can learn what prospective candidates are like long before you meet them, says Dave Kerpen, co-founder of Likeable Media. Watch video
The Foursquare co-founder describes how he adjusted the app in response to the way people used it (differently than he expected). Watch video
Pete Cashmore founded Mashable in 2005, when he was 19 and lived in Scotland with his parents. Today, the social media news site is read by millions of peopl... Watch video
Amy Buckner Chowdhry explains how she improved employee retention at AnswerLab, the digital experience consultancy she co-founded. Watch video
The trick to generating sales with social media, says Likeable CEO Dave Kerpen, is to use natural human language. Here's how. Watch video
Likeable Media CEO Dave Kerpen gives examples of humorous questions you can ask to inspire responses on social media. Watch video
When Yelp launched in 2004, Jeremy Stoppelman and his co-founder thought they were super geniuses. But the site flopped. Watch video
Kevin Daum, author of Video Marketing for Dummies, says a good story is just one aspect of a memorable video. Watch video
Atavist CEO and editor Evan Ratliff explains how Atavist navigated the early years. Watch video
Jen Rubio talks about how Warby Parker, where she's head of social media, enlists customers to post pictures of themselves wearing Warby Parker glasses. Watch video
Developing online content? Aaron Aders, co-founder of Slingshot SEO, describes what you need to know about search engine optimization. Watch video
How Paul English motivates the programmers at his Kayak.com travel site to respond to customer complaints. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business