They're weird. They're funny. And they're incredibly powerful marketing tools. Here are seven campaigns that caught fire online, going wildly viral. View slideshow
Marketing New Ideas
Recent Marketing New Ideas Articles
Adrian Slywotzky has written noteworthy business bo... Read more
A graduate from Harvard's Law and Business schools, Adrian Slywotzk... Read more
Cal McAllister and Ian Cohen are the founders of the advertising agency, Wexley School for Girls. Watch video
Sometimes, the best way to fuel your company's growth is to give your product away for free. Read more
Discovering the value of lean product development and minimum viable product Read more
It sounds like cardiac arrest but it might cure a hangover. How would you sell it? Read more
Biolife just may have invented a better bandage. The question is how to spread the word -- without breaking the bank. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business