Reviewing your marketing efforts is work, but it can be very gratifying work. Now is the time for you to make decisions about what was effective, what was... Read more
Recent Marketing Articles
Like most small businesspeople, I have a limited amount of funds to devote to marketing and advertising. Even in a relatively small market like Portland, ... Read more
After logging many hours on the treadmill at the gym, I've come to see a lot in common between physical fitness and marketing. If you are embarking on a m... Read more
Direct mail has become a huge advertising and marketing vehicle. Although referred to as "junk mail" by many of us who have our boxes stuffed daily with f... Read more
Marketing & Advertising mentor Jay Conrad Levinson responds: First, the campaign should be directed solely at people who are hon... Read more
Junk e-mail solicitations -- called "spam" -- aren't just the bane of Internet users; they're also the target of criticism from Internet marketing profess... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business