If you get an opportunity to pitch your business to investors, following these five principles will help you secure funding for your growth. Read more
Money and Finance
Recent Money and Finance Articles
Yuri Milner, the billionaire Russian investor who owns 2 percent of Facebook, has pioneered a new type of investment strategy. Clearly, it's working. Read more
Brick-and-mortar businesses using franchising to scale. Why shouldn't websites? The founder of OrderUp explains how it's done. Read more
March is a good time to review your first quarter and figure out which strategies work, and which don't. Read more
Ownership transitions can be tricky. Don't exclude the backbone of the business--your employees. Read more
As part of the American Taxpayer Relief Act, two tax credits popular among start-ups were retroactively extended through 2013. Don't miss out. Read more
You may recognize many of the firms on this ranking of most successful VC firms. But there are a few noteworthy surprises, too. Read more
I'm not a fan of federal government. But let's ease the administrative burden of filing in 50 different states, and end the debate over how to tax online sales. Read more
Understanding your investors' perspectives can make it much easier--and more lucrative--to run a business together. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business