Not all employees perform equally and therefore, they should not all be treated equally. As a CEO, there are time when being unfair is justified. Read more
Money and Finance
Recent Money and Finance Articles
How'd Richard Branson, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett do so well? They lived according to these seven strategic, wealth-building principles. Read more
An Ernst & Young partner explains why you don't want a do-it-yourself approach to tax return prep this year (even if you're bootstrapping). Read more
Venture capital firms go out of business just like anyone else. When that happens, entrepreneurs need to watch out. Read more
Dale Carlsen, founder of the Sleep Train, says his company's profits have grown 600 percent since he gave 25 percent of it to his employees. Watch video
To take the Life is Good brand beyond t-shirts, Bert Jacobs and his co-founder brother had to borrow $16.5 million to buy out contracts with t-shirt licensees. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals