These two questions should be banned from job interviews. Yet they're perennial favorites. Read more
Money and Finance
Recent Money and Finance Articles
Some 70% of start-up capital goes to just three coastal states. The SBA's chief says she wants to even the balance, and she has the programs to do it. Read more
A recent trip using Enterprise Rent-A-Car reminds me luxury customer service isn't expensive, but hugely desirable. Read more
Phil Libin, the founder of Evernote, once used sleight-of-hand to play up strengths and downplay weakness. He's found a better strategy for building strong r... Read more
As Dell becomes only the most recent company trying to flee the public markets, you have to wonder why. Read more
The state has nixed one of the chief tax incentives for starting a business there. But it gets worse: The consequences are retroactive. Read more
The Manti T'eo scandal could provide just the push the Web needs to get real. Read more
Taking a risk is not the same thing as putting your entire family in financial peril. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business