You're selling your small business for a reason, but your buyer may have other plans for you. Read more
Money and Finance
Recent Money and Finance Articles
Nine years and three suitors after he was first approached, this entrepreneur decided to sell to a publicly-traded strategic buyer. Here's why. Read more
Some 70% of start-up capital goes to just three coastal states. The SBA's chief says she wants to even the balance, and she has the programs to do it. Read more
A recent trip using Enterprise Rent-A-Car reminds me luxury customer service isn't expensive, but hugely desirable. Read more
Phil Libin, the founder of Evernote, once used sleight-of-hand to play up strengths and downplay weakness. He's found a better strategy for building strong r... Read more
As Dell becomes only the most recent company trying to flee the public markets, you have to wonder why. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals