Storytelling and design helped serial entrepreneur Scott Wilson raise money on Kickstarter for his line of iPod Nano watch straps. Watch video
Money and Finance
Recent Money and Finance Videos
Before Caterina Fake founded Flickr, she struggled to get financing for a game start-up. Here she describes what can really make the difference. Watch video
Dale Carlsen, founder of the Sleep Train, says his company's profits have grown 600 percent since he gave 25 percent of it to his employees. Watch video
To take the Life is Good brand beyond t-shirts, Bert Jacobs and his co-founder brother had to borrow $16.5 million to buy out contracts with t-shirt licensees. Watch video
Chef Allyson Ames, co-founder of Wonderland Bakery, describes how her cookies became President Obama's favorite--and were ordered for both the 2009 and 2013 ... Watch video
Michael Alter, president of SurePayroll, explains how you can prepare for the so-called fiscal cliff, the combination of automatic tax increases and budget c... Watch video
Long before Michael Lazerow sold Buddy Media, his social marketing firm, to Salesforce.com for $745 million, it took him many months to even get a client to ... Watch video
GoodData founder Roman Stanek explains what happened when he started to seek financing on September 15, 2008, the same day Lehman Brothers collapsed. Watch video
Atavist CEO and editor Evan Ratliff explains how Atavist navigated the early years. Watch video
To sustain a business, Shutterstock CEO Jon Oringer had to balance his price for photos with his payment to photographers. Watch video
When his father, Ken Lerer, sold The Huffington Post, Ben Lerer realized it's not all about the exit. Watch video
In 2009, in order to build her organic baby food company, Shazi Visram raised $11 million--fast. Last year, HappyFamily Brands's sales hit $35 million. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business