A killer company name isn't just about finding something that sounds right. Here are six things to keep in mind. Read more
Naming a Business
This entrepreneur thought she had a great name and logo for her company. But she made three simple--and costly--mistakes. Read more
The first steps to starting a business are surprisingly simple. Here's how to get through the administrative hurdles faster than you think. Read more
Want explosive growth? Strategize like a world-renowned pool player. Read more
It's that time of year when people think about starting a new home-based business. Here's how to find the right legal structure and stay-out of trouble. Read more
Naming a Business topics:
Recent Naming a Business Articles
Each week, 12 million people in 125 countries take Zumba Fitness classes. Here, co-founder Alberto Perlman talks about how he protects the company's trademark. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals