Swords, lords, and magical spells are rarely the stuff of company names. That didn't deter Kenneth Wolf, who was resolved to find a name for his New York ... Read more
Naming a Business
Recent Naming a Business Articles
Information Technology mentor Brad Brown responds to the following question from an inc.com user: I plan to start a small busine... Read more
When the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ( ICANN ) was created in November 1998, the fledgling organ... Read more
Doing business on the Web doesn't spare you from many of the same laws and customs that govern businesses in the physical world. You must pay especially c... Read more
In a recently issued decision, Brookfield Communications, Inc. v. West Coast Entertainment Corp. , F.3d, 50 U.S.P.Q. 2d 1545 (9th Cir. 1999) the N... Read more
Your first step depends on whether you plan to incorporate your business. If you do, you should check with the Secretary of State's office in your state c... Read more
Custom publishing, once considered the marketing wave of the future, has not lived up to its early promise. The problem is often the heavy cost of produci... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business