Getting to the proverbial "win-win" situation requires getting everyone on the same team. Read more
How do you decide the price of your first big deal without pricing yourself out of business? Here are simple steps to a better negotiating strategy. Read more
The trick to achieving a "win-win" is to collaborate rather than compete. Check out five simple steps to being a better negotiator. Read more
Don't assume that getting a top executive on board means that you've closed the deal. Here's why you should be skeptical. Read more
Nothing frustrates a retailer like bare shelves. If you fall short on an order, here's how to get out of the big box doghouse. Read more
Recent Negotiating Articles
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business