Peter Shapiro negotiated for two years to land the lease to the Port Chester, New York-theater famous for Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin and Pink Floyd concerts. Watch video
Negotiating to Buy a Business
Too often company executives driven by expanding their empire or blinded by a "quick fix" for entering a new market end up in an overpriced deal. Read more
How can you retain a great company culture when forcing an ownership transition? Read more
Recent Negotiating to Buy a Business Articles
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business