Your No. 1 job is to get to market and start making money. Why protecting your IP should stay off your to-do list. Read more
Patent and Trademark Filing
U.S. patent law recently switched from a first-to-invent to a first-to-file system. Check out the new rules of the game. Read more
This week, new rules kicked in requiring inventors to be the first to file in order to get a patent--but that's not all you need to know. Read more
Filing a trademark shouldn't stop at words and logos. There are many other ways to protect your brand that you may be overlooking. Read more
Technology giants launch an assault on vague patents that hinder innovation and jack up costs. Read more
Recent Patent and Trademark Filing Articles
What if you were negotiating with Apple and didn't know it? Large companies can mask their identities. Here's how to uncover them. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals