A franchisee organization claims Edible Arrangements imposed system-wide changes that violated its franchise agreement. Read more
Politics, Economics, and Current Events
Recent Politics, Economics, and Current Events Articles
But not all banks will offer them, and if you choose one, watch for hidden fees. Read more
The company is so ubiquitous it has no incentive to "delight" users. Wikipedia topped the social media sites for customer satisfaction. Read more
Some 40 percent of small businesses say money they're owed is trickling in, while the Freelancers Union says half its members struggled to get paid last year. Read more
A Houston woman is suing her former employer, claiming the company fired her for refusing to hide her age. Read more
A new survey suggests people will go to great lengths to avoid PowerPoint presentations, either giving them or listening to them. Read more
A sales assistant at London's tony Harrods department store claims she was "driven out" over her refusal to wear makeup. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business