Too many companies set prices based on their own costs or on the prices of their competitors. Here's what you should be doing. Read more
Offering something for free is great for acquiring more customers... but not so great for the bottom line. If you're going to do it, know the risks. Read more
Don't get stuck slashing prices. Instead, use this consumer-behavior secret to reframe the competition. Read more
A new report suggests that the fastest way to sell more apps is to start discounting. But there are some caveats. Read more
Take these five steps to determine a potential client or customer's credit worthiness. Read more
Pricing Strategy topics:
Recent Pricing Strategy Articles
A recent trip using Enterprise Rent-A-Car reminds me luxury customer service isn't expensive, but hugely desirable. Read more
A shrinking luxury market didn't stop designer Rebecca Minkoff from growing 498% in the past three years. The company ranks No. 706 on the Inc. 5000. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business