1st Merchant Funding
Provides cash advances against future credit card sales for small and midsize businesses with bad credit. Customers can increase the amount of the advance with each renewal to build up a healthy transaction history and eventually be eligible for more traditional business loans. Businesses typically use the advances to fund expansion, purchase equipment and inventory, increase advertising, manage unexpected expenses, and take advantage of seasonal opportunities.
2011 Revenue:$4.8 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:17
Location:North Miami, FL
Top 100 Financial Services Companies
Top 100 Florida Companies
Miami Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business