Offers its Video Intelligence Platform to enable organizations to search and mine surveillance video in order to bolster security, investigate and solve crimes faster, and identify and mitigate fraud. Customers include banks, retailers, governments, and law enforcement agencies. It also operates CrimeDex, an online community of more than 600,000 fraud, loss prevention, and law enforcement professionals.
2010 Revenue:$14.4 million
2007 Revenue:$2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:13
Location:San Francisco, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business